WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN S1 E11 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, FEB 7th @6PM PST/9PM EST

JOIN US TONIGHT AT 6PM PST/9PM EST FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF HARLEY QUINN

Last week we discovered that Scarecrow was behind Ivy’s abduction, but for what purpose? And is he working alone?

Frank, finally, made it to Brooklyn (via Mexico) and got Harley, but this rescue is going to need more than just Harley to pull off. Can Harley convince her crew to help her once again after ditching them for Joker?

Join us on Friday night to find out what happens next!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 11

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, February 7th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

4 Likes

On DC Daily, I think it was Clarke or Hector who said that it wasn’t really the Scarecrow who kidnapped Ivy, it was the Joker who is in disguise as Scarecrow! Are they right? We’ll have to wait and see! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oooo…I didn’t see that episode. I desperately need to catch-up!

That’s a very, very intriguing theory. To take it a step further, if it is the Joker, is he trying to harm Harley by hurting Ivy or is he just part of an even bigger scheme? :thinking:

4 Likes

Cant wait for the watchalong but watching birds of prey rn!!!

2 Likes

They did talk about the purple stuff in the syringe

1 Like

Watching birds of prey and harley Quinn all in one day, what a day :harleyquinn_hqas:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Alot of similarities to birds of prey actually, I like her coming to her own from this but love the action and villain of birds of prey

2 Likes

And the big climax felt sooo much like the comic book version or Gotham in birds of prey, it gave me chills

1 Like

30 minutes to showtime! See everyone then!

4 Likes

We’ve got about 15 minutes to go! Grab your snacks, beverages of choice, and get back here cause times a flyin’!

3 Likes

We’ve got about 5 minutes to go before the countdown!

3 Likes

Hi everyone!
I wasn’t expecting much from Birds Of Prey, but WOW such a fun not stupid hard R action movie with spectacular real feeling characters.

5 Likes

Great to know. On my list for the weekend. Thx.

2 Likes

Yeah, I absolutely loved it despite how they did my girl Cass dirty. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Almost time!

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear Birds of Prey is good. I’ve heard it’s mediocre from others that it was starting to scare me off. I’m seeing it tomorrow.

4 Likes

Alright…Ready for some Harley Quinn?

THREE!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m still shocked about Cass not being Cass.

2 Likes