đŸ“șWatch-AlongđŸ“ș Doom Patrol S1 E02! Friday, February 22nd @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Doom Patrol is rated TV-MA for harsh language, brief nudity, and violence.

How about that first episode, huh folks? If you thought THAT was something, just you wait- DOOM PATROL is about to take it to the next level!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great way to enjoy the mature and surreal world sprung from a donkey’s butt.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: DOOM PATROL, S01 E02.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DOOM PATROL on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, February 22nd, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DOOM PATROL.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Grab an extra dose of your preferred spirit, settle in, and be ready to see what happens on the next episode of
DOOM PATROL!

15 Likes

I’ve been watching for this thread all week!

9 Likes

Can’t wait :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am liking this so far!
Cant wait for the next episode😊

4 Likes

Woo Hoo! Bring it On! Is it Friday night yet?..

5 Likes

I got to see the premiere two weeks ago and I can tell you the second episode is even better than the first.

7 Likes

Here we go again
! :woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

I’m in that weird place of really wanting it to be Friday but also not wanting to get rid of Thursday because it’s my day off and I need to do stuff, lol.

4 Likes

@TravisM93, cooool! Was it at the Hollywood screening? I was there, too!

3 Likes

I cannot wait til tomorrow!!

1 Like

I’ll bring the things with the deals!

2 Likes

@Applejack YES IT WAS! I was right up front with my friend who came dressed as Crazy Jane

2 Likes

Oh man, the one with the circles on her cheeks? She looked great!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll let her knows she’s famous lol. Diane Guerrero came out later and was all, “Crazy Jane!” and gave her a big hug

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll start watching it

3 Likes

I’m loving Doom Patrol soooo much!! What would we do without DCU! I hope people continue to support this app!! Sooo good!!

3 Likes

I’m down! At least I’m going to try to be 6 pm is a hit or miss for me

3 Likes

I’m happy to give this a try episode-by-episode as a group watching experience, see everybody there.

Unlike most of the Titans episodes, I did end up watching the first episode of Doom Patrol twice:once with you guys snd gals, and once with my wife.

Nathan, if you’re out there, I’m pretty sure that the Mad Nazi scientist is not the Chief.

5 Likes

Watching now

2 Likes