WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

@CassTheStreet @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell @Razzzcat @Mae @Hiraeth @Applejack @Reaganfan78
Weeeeeellp… Prrrrreeety sure im the only one who did this… So now im forcing you guys to look at these. X.T.R.A.

10 Likes

Congratulation, I didn’t do it cause it wasn’t possible to watch and interact at the same time on my tablet. :smiley:Look like you got it all!

3 Likes

:stargirl: :supergirl_cw: :superman: :batman: :dc: :wonderwoman: :theflash: :shock_ga: DC got the new emojis added! :penguin_starehqtas:

5 Likes

I tried to get to get em all! I was actually in the middle of working on another when fandome ended. I thought I had another 24 hours. :superman:

5 Likes

I can’t speak for the Moderators, I’m sure they’ll still give you the Detective Chimp badge for your effort for trying.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

RealActualIcelandgull-max-1mb

Crossing fingers!! :harley_delicioushqtas:

4 Likes

If they don’t we need to start the give Devi the Detective Chimp badge movement here on DCU!!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! :grin::purple_heart: I actually didn’t know about this event (because I’m oblivious, apparently). :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

These are so cool!!! :blacklightning:

5 Likes

So, uh… I REALLY liked Man of Tomorrow.

5 Likes

@Devi that…deserves a victory lap of high fives. It just does.
Ps. got another HQ WAL tonight if you’re game. :fist:

5 Likes

:100:

3 Likes

@Hiraeth @Razzzcat @CassTheStreet @reaga

1. You guys rock.
  2. I got the badge… (Give’s menacing Harley grin) :harleyquinn_hqas:

Thanks ya’ll!

high fives crew

c89fefe41a8c0ebd944cf88ca60381e8

4 Likes

I know right

Hi - is there a way to rewind? I had connection issues…is it view it or lose it?

1 Like

Hey @ComicConArtists, welcome back to the community! :partying_face: Select portions of DC Fandome will be available on DCFandome.com through October 31st, 2021.

The DC Fandome Youtube stream currently has the ability to rewind should you want to re-watch any portion before the stream is over.

Feel free to come join us on the DC Fandome WAL! :batparrot:

2 Likes

Wonderful!! Thank you so much for that insight! Loving it and didn’t want to miss a thing!

1 Like

How do you get to where u can choose what u wanna watch? I’ve hit every button. Is it different this year? All the former ones it had all the categories u could choose from. Is this year different? Is it just whatever they show u have to watch? Ty in the past it had all the options & u could choose? Is this years just u have to watch whatever they show? @Shayera.Hol Or anyone who might know? Never mind lol. I just needed that link that @Shayera.Hol has up. Ty!!! That’s how I did it in the past. Should’ve looked up. But I was freaking out that I couldn’t find it :laughing:

1 Like

You’re in last year’s Fandome thread. This year’s is just a livestream. https://www.dcfandome.com/

1 Like

DC Fandome this year is a live stream. Select portions of the live stream will be available on DCFandome.com afterwards through October 31st, 2021.

You can find different viewing options in the link below. Several of us are watching on Twitch; if you want a rewind option, I’d recommend Youtube.

2 Likes