WATCH-ALONG! CONSTANTINE Episodes 3 & 5 FRIDAY, October 9th @5PM PST/8PM EST

Hai @CassTheStreet! Missed you last week, but totally understand. Glad you’re here this week. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Gotta grab my dinner in a minute. Having sweet and sour chicken. But I am still here. Excited to see the episode

3 Likes

Why do they never listen?

3 Likes

Fool

2 Likes

I this for the Watch a long ? never done this before.

4 Likes

Constantine Fact Soundtrack: During the original broadcast, the Ramones I Wanna Be Sedated played during this scene.

3 Likes

Hey, err’body, sorry I’m late! I think I’m caught up, I can hear the Ramones-esque song. I wonder if this language he’s using is pulled from real spellbooks?

3 Likes

Welcome, @superlivewire55.57716! You’re in the right place. This is where we chat while we watch the episodes.

We’re currently 5 minutes into Episode 3 of Constantine.

5 Likes

Constantine Fact Zed: Zed was created by Jamie Delano and John Ridgway debuting in Hellblazer #4 in 1988. A psychic, Zed would help Constantine fight The Resurrection Crusade and later Masonic demon worshippers.

2 Likes

I can’t believe that was in 1988 - now I feel a little old!

3 Likes

You and me both, sister

3 Likes

Jamie Delano’s Hellblazer run is the series that will forever be in my heart.

3 Likes

Back with my foods to find a wild @Applejack! Hiya!

3 Likes

I know it’s been said before, but I’ll say it again - Matt Ryan is literally Constantine in all the ways.

4 Likes

He is also literal eye candy meow!

3 Likes

Food and incoming seedling commentary!

3 Likes

Hello everybody, I’m just dropping by to say hello.:slightly_smiling_face:
Thought I’d ask you guys a question,
As you may know that I’m doing a countdown to DC Universe Infinite, so my question to you guys is what character would you like to see as a character of the day with them being on a comic book cover?:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

He should play Constantine in the HBOMax JLD and anywhere else they use the character

5 Likes

My favorite way to spend a Friday!!

4 Likes

Seedling: “Why is he lighting a hand like a candle? Mom, I want a hand I can light like a candle”

3 Likes