WATCH-ALONG! CONSTANTINE Episodes 2 & 4 FRIDAY, October 23th @5PM PST/8PM EST

Constantine Fact Sister Anne-Marie: Anne-Marie appears significantly different in Hellblazer #11 recounting the Newcastle affair and Astra. Her backstory aligns with the television version.

4 Likes

shooooooot, I was on the wrong episode. I knew somethin wasn’t right lol. but the link for ep 8 at the top post links to #9

3 Likes

Baby stealers

So many possibilities

Even faries

1 Like

Wall-dwellers… giving me Alice in Wonderland and Coraline vibes.

4 Likes

As children, they tried to convince us fairies were nice, but twas all lies, lol.

3 Likes

Zed
Opens that door
Remember for later

2 Likes

She started the flirtation

2 Likes

Oh no! Thank you for letting me know about that - so sorry about that, all! :frowning: Could’ve sworn I put them up there correctly. Fixing now!

3 Likes

Oh shiny!

2 Likes

I figured you wouldn’t start on part 2, but some people don’t care what order they watch stuff in. I very much do, it eats at my brain lol, but I told myself to play along LOL

2 Likes

My mother was born in Ireland

She knew the true nastly side of the Good People

2 Likes

Everything has something to say to John, so that’s obviously silence caused by fear. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nice fruit

2 Likes

Lol! Nooo, not at all. If it says Ep 8, it means it; it’s Friday today, though, so I fear my brain’s long gone already. Gotta save yours! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dont eat that

2 Likes

Drink and cigarettes

3 Likes

Oh hell no. Nope nope nope.

2 Likes

oh don’t get me started. the ADD alone puts me out of the running on brain control LOL

3 Likes

Adam had to settle for Eve after
Four rejections

2 Likes

Aw, that seems true of every where, though. I have good memories of Ireland from my last visit, so it’s interesting to hear your mother was born there. I hope you had the chance to visit, too, and if so, that you had a good time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes