WATCH-ALONG! CONSTANTINE Episodes 2 & 4 FRIDAY, October 23th @5PM PST/8PM EST

man, save us from snotty angels lol

2 Likes

I am here!

3 Likes

Aww, were they nice to you, at least? Hopefully not scary like the Constantine ones are :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hi @Wilks! Hope you’re having a great evening so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Constantine Fact Invuche: The southern end of Chile saw the last significant witch trial in the Americas in 1880 involving male witches of the La Recta Provincia. They supposedly held ceremonies in secret cave where they called forth the chivito and invunche monsters transforming human babies kidnapped in infancy.

4 Likes

Hey @CassTheStreet! I’m glad to see you - long time no see since my last WAL :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

They mean well though! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In 7th grade
I was told by a nun
To marry a shy girl in my class
And live under a rock
For the rest of our lives

3 Likes

ok…? lol

3 Likes

Hey @MissInkBlot! Great to see ya around these parts.

2 Likes

Constantine Fact Sister Anne-Marie: Anne-Marie as she appeared in her debut in Swamp Thing #37.
Anne Marie

4 Likes

yeesh lol

3 Likes

That is what most of my nuns looked like

3 Likes

They don’t owe her. Poor Constantine owes everyone something it seems.

2 Likes

Ah, more fun facts, @msgtv, thank you! Friday’s my “Today I Learned” day for the week, now. :smiley:

@TurokSonOfStone1950 - Hmm, that sounds like good advice. Living under a rock can have its perks… especially when trying to hide from the monsters like those in this show, lol

4 Likes

Yeah
Why take Zed
Who speaks fluent Spanish

3 Likes

My, that’s a nun I wouldn’t wanna get on the wrong side of. :eyes:

3 Likes

It seems like every episode I watch she says something and he responds with that he slept with them.

3 Likes

“You get tired at the same time as a lot of people, don’t you?” lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, that room they’re sitting in is absolutely gorgeous. That ceiling and the stained glass… :hushed:

2 Likes

Newcastle
The group
Astra

3 Likes