Was the Community down for weeks?

Maybe it’s just me but for weeks when I tried going into the Community I just got an Oops error for any section. And now it’s finally working again. What happened? Or was that just me?

2 Likes

@Mae Heya, Mae! Most times, the issue can be resolved by signing out/signing back in and/or clearing your cache. Was it a thread in particular that was missing?

1 Like

Welcome back, @Mae! We missed you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No just the whole Community, any section I went to it said it’s not available. And there were no Trending topics. I guess it was me, everything is working fine now it seems. I didn’t try logging out and back in.

And HP, thanks. I’ve missed this place and all you fine people here! I thought it was lost :persevere:

2 Likes

I was wondering where you went!! Welcome back! <3

I wonder how many other people this is happening to :confused:

3 Likes

Aww thanks you guys! #grouphug

Sorry, I didn’t try logging out and back in sooner. I’ll know now.

3 Likes

We are glad that you are back!

3 Likes

This happened to me too. I just kept logging in and out until it worked.

1 Like

Happened to me last night but working now.

1 Like

Phew, glad I’m not the only one!

1 Like

I thought u cancelled honestly. We were having discussion on dcshg thread a while back, then I didn’t see u posting anywhere. Welcome back I like your avatar it always makes me happy lol.

1 Like

Happened to me too, I had to delete my cache then log out and back in and it worked.

@djd Thanks! That’s actually really sweet, I do remember that conversation, I’ll have to go back and find it. And Batwoman’s my favorite and this is such a great pic of her I had to use it

1 Like

Yea, it was down for me since Halloween I think. Glad it’s back cause I really didn’t feel like doing the cache purge.

Mae

Yeah I wondered if u just stopped with community or cancelled cuz idk people got knocked off of here, that sucks. I’d see u on threads then u weren’t on any, but I’m glad you’re back & they figured it out.

1 Like

Skubast

Same goes to u, glad you’re back I just read you were knocked off too. I wonder how many people were knocked off or still or?

This happens to me every once in awhile. I had to clear my cache the first time it happened, but it was so inconvenient. The following times, I realized that I just had to sign out and back in. Sucks that it seems to happen often to so many people.

2 Likes

Yes! I thought the community forums were discontinued for months but then tried again on another browser (Edge) and it worked. Looks like some tokens are cached locally and needed to get refreshed by logging out and back in again. Works now again for me in both Chrome and Edge.