Wanted To Show Off My Humble Collection

LOVE IT!! I love the fact that all if you make me feel at home with my obsessions! I have a small problem as well at my aprtment.l; ITS NOT BIG ENOUGH!!! This is just one wall in one room…

9 Likes

The GL part seems to be the most epic part of your collection.

4 Likes

Here’s part of another…

And one more (of literally my ENTIRE apartment!)

10 Likes

@Behemoth Thanks, I’ve been obsessed with the whole GL mythos, ever since I watched Hal Jordan on challenge of the Super Friends on cartoon network when I was 9 or 10. I haven’t even posted my comics yet but I will soon.

5 Likes

@dieboyandy I wish I still had my entire collection of Blackest Night figures, your collection is freaking awesome, I love it dude.

5 Likes

I’m suddenly wondering if my wife would let me wallpaper with Pop! Figures, statues, and action figures…

6 Likes

They sometimes say it’s easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission!!:wink:

6 Likes

I actually have 3 more, just havent had to time to rearrange them yet!

5 Likes

Woah. I know someone who said those exact words just this week. Trippy!

But I think she’d notice before the master plan came together. :disappointed:

7 Likes

@bat4185113man Thank you I appreciate it. I’ll be posting some of my favorite comic books at some point.

7 Likes

My Wonder Woman variants.

9 Likes

This is amazing! So many awesome pieces I love it!

4 Likes

Wait wait, wasn’t it you?

5 Likes

Oh cool, those are awesome!

4 Likes

Yep. That Ralph guy sure is wise.

6 Likes

My Blackest Night variants

9 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Wow! Love all of these collections, thanks for posting them. I just got a “loose” DC action figure shelf finished in my house, I’ll see if I can post some pictures later. Still working on organizing my comic/hobby room in my new house. :slight_smile: :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you. I would love to see your collection. That’s the best part of this community, is seeing all these different collections and how creative others are with displaying their favorite dc characters. I always get inspired to try something new with my stuff. :gl_hv_5:

5 Likes

That’s a sweet collection! I especially like the GL stuff

4 Likes