Wanted To Show Off My Humble Collection

As a fellow …major collector…Wow!!!

6 Likes

I’d hardly consider this a “humble” collection - it’s magnificent! I must agree with the others that the GL collection is fantastic. I especially love the Batman collection. All in all, quite impressive… and I’m totally not jealous at all :joy:

8 Likes

I am jealous now. If my profile picture changes to Orange Lantern Hal, this is why.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Very cool! I’ll admit I don’t collect figures but I do collect movies and those steel books are awesome. I have most of those movies but not in cool awesome steel books. I must be looking in the wrong place!

6 Likes

@NightWing441984 I ordered Kyle from midtown comics’ website. The price wasn’t too bad (compared to amazons) haha.

5 Likes

@WingsOfAether Well maybe I over exaggerated a little bit, Haha I mean compared to some of the other collections I’ve seen on here, I gotta long way to go. Haha

6 Likes

Thanks @OldManJonah I appreciate the complement. :gl_hv_1:

4 Likes

@willeagle23.70656 I got the BvS, MOS, and Watchmen at best buy, and the JL and WW at Walmart.

5 Likes

Grand stuff, worthy of inclusion in the GLC’s archives.

Especially the Total Justice Green Lantern figure.

6 Likes

@Vroom Thank you very much. That Total Justice GL means a lot to me as that was my very first Green Lantern action figure when I was 9 or so. I found that at my local comic book shop one day and had to have that.

5 Likes

You’re welcome.

Total Justice as a whole is a great line. Hasbro produced an internet exclusive two-pack in 1999 under their DC Super Heroes banner that features Kyle (in a different uni) and Dr. Polaris that pairs well with the TJ Kyle.

Photo from eBay

5 Likes

I honestly had no idea that existed. Thanks for sharing that, I appreciate that. I’m gonna have to seek that out.

5 Likes

If you want more Kenner/Hasbro Kyle goodness, there’s also (all photos come from eBay):

JLA series 1 Kyle (a repaint of the TJ figure)

JLA 9" Kyle

JLA box sets with Kyle (set #1 on the left, and #2 with hard light Kyle on the right)

Speaking of Green Lantern in Total Justice, we can’t forget this guy:

8 Likes

@Vroom I definitely need to get the Tj Parallax to complement Kyle, I didn’t know about those box sets. I appreciate the heads up on all those awesome figures. :gl_hv_5:

5 Likes

No problemo! :gl_hv_2:

4 Likes

@capo-mage I loved looking through your collection, I really dug the Suicide Squad setup (one of my favorite books, btw and loved the movie) :gl_hv_1: loved the Jessica Cruz Bombshells statue.

3 Likes

@NLGL2814 Really nice Green Lantern collection! I love seeing the way others display stuff.

4 Likes

Thank u…worked hard for it, definitely worth it.

3 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes