Wallyyyyy in young justice

So I rewatched the other 2 seasons of young justice because I actually forgot what had happened, but anyways to my point, going with the typical comic scheme of things, do you guys think it’s possible Wally is stuck in the speed force and will actually come back during the remaining YJ episodes? I think it could happen but I also am biased bcs I really want him to come back :joy:.

I think him coming back will be the cliffhanger in the finale. I hope he comes back because this season really wasn’t that enjoyable. I think this season was really mediocre and just ok I give it a 6.5/10

2 Likes

This entire season seems to have been building up to his return in the same role that Barry did in Final Crisis which this season seems to be loosely based upon.

Hopefully the writers don’t think keeping him out of the series think it will be the clever and subversive thing to do because I truly think that will just be detrimental to the show at this point. His role as the “heart” of the team is sorely missed, just like his comic counterpart.

2 Likes

I absolutely wouldn’t mind seeing Wally back again. Every time someone mentions him or we see Artemis mourning, I just feel my heart break even more.

I have my fingers crossed, but I’m sure it’ll be a wild ride either way!

2 Likes

I have a feeling that they are talking about Wally to build up to his return. I mean that fever dream! Had my heart breaking. I think this would make the next season 1000x better! Plus i really miss Wally and Dick’s dynamic.

1 Like

I have a feeling that they are talking about Wally to build up to his return. I mean that fever dream! Had my heart breaking. I think this would make the next season 1000x better! Plus i really miss Wally and Dick’s dynamic.