VOTING CLOSED! Your Complete Guide to DC's 2021 Round Robin Brackets

suicide squad seven for this round

6 Likes

Alright, now whatever semblance of hope I had that more than the main five would appear is gone, but maybe they could all somehow get pulled into the Heroverse or something, and it ends up backfiring on the villain because the Heroverse ends up pulling in ALL the Robins, and it’s like, each panel for like, three pages is a different Robin punching the villain, and then there’s a full spread where 30 or so Robins are all standing together.

5 Likes

Three sounds fair.

5 Likes

Three sounds fair

5 Likes

“For Round IV, DC’s Instagram stories will only run voting for the first 24 hours of the week.”

Why do they keep changing the rules???
And why is Instagram, which provided the most votes out of the 3 platforms penalized with only a 24 hour window to vote?

7 Likes

At this point, I gotta vote for Robins

6 Likes

They’ve only had it open for about 48 hours in the past. I wonder if there’s numbers telling them when people usually are voting that means they want to keep it to 24 hours. But I don’t know how Insta stories work.

5 Likes

Robins are who I’m with.

7 Likes

Did they
Stories only last for 24 hours ?
They were all like that becuase that is how the platform works

3 Likes

I’ll say it. Nothing Batfamily related should’ve been in this tourney. Why even bother pitching an Etta Candy book when ROBINS is in there??? The results were determined before this tournament even began and all it does it make supporters of the losing books upset. I voted for Green Lantern, but what is the point?

Robins will obviously sell books. They should’ve made it regardless. Pitting it against lesser known characters was just a bad idea…

4 Likes

You’re hardly the only person here with this thought. Would I have liked Zee to win? Yes. But they’ve already proven that these ideas aren’t dead just because they didn’t with with JLQ. So, clearly, they’re taking the interest to heart, even on those that don’t win.

4 Likes

I’m happy JLQ is coming regardless. But as far as we know, that took backlash from fans. My problem is the tournament style structure of this. I wish instead of a tourney, DC had asked “Of these 16 ideas, what’re your top 5 favorites?” Because then I could’ve at least been supportive to the other books.

The fans voices should’ve been heard without turning them against each other. I’m very interested in the GL, Blue Beetle, Zatanna and JLQ books. I would’ve bought them all. But because of this “Only one will emerge victorious” structure, it makes me just want to support my #1 pick

5 Likes

Stories only last 24 hours, but you can bookmark and access them til the end of time.
More than 24 hours has passed from when the 3rd round of polls were posted on IG and you can still access the polls now.
IG produced more votes than here and twitter combined in the past polls.

3 Likes

Stories only last 24 hours, but you can bookmark and access them til the end of time.
More than 24 hours has passed from when the 3rd round of polls were posted on IG and you can still access the polls now.
IG produced more votes than here and twitter combined in the past polls.
I also added about changing the rules because in round 1 you couldn’t vote from here and they added it the next round.
And why would they specifically state in round 4 ig stories polls will only last 24 hours, but not the other rounds?

3 Likes

JLQ peek here :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I know it may seem like there’s no point in voting for something aside from Robins, but please please do! It gives the people up top some insight into how many people want the other comics that are featured in the Round Robins Tournament. This can only be a good thing, you guys! More votes = a higher chance you’ll see it even if it doesn’t win :wink:

I suggest that anyone who wants to understand more about how this was made and the thought process that went into it visit the Q&A with the publishing staff of these Round Robin Brackets! ← Some really juicy details here!

8 Likes

Did somebody say juicy?

Now I’m hungry…

3 Likes

Perfection.

3 Likes

Looks yummy :yum:

3 Likes

That made me shiver. WHEW I need a burger!

3 Likes