:0_round_robin: VOTING CLOSED! Round Robin: Round III :0_round_robin:

Naw you’ve worded it just right, To hell with these other fools!

5 Likes

they’re entitled to their own opinions even if we disagree with it

but yeah I really hope Robins doesn’t win lol

6 Likes

im interested in what suicide squad has to offer, but my heart has always been set on the robins and batfamily in general! i think something set on them would be fun. we dont get to see them all together (without trying to murder each other lol) very often. whether it loses or not im lookin forward to the winner!

9 Likes

I’d be really excited to see something new focusing on Kyle Raynor. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @Blawberg!

5 Likes

Really hoping Green Lantern pulls out a win!

6 Likes

I, for one, think that there are not nearly enough Bat books. More, I say!

Go Robins.

7 Likes

I dunno about too many or not enough, but this PARTICULAR Bat-book is one that I’ve wanted for years and years.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Marsanj47.78942, @sonofthesuperbatman, @Blawberg, and @spacefarer, and welcome back to the community @Sydnee.kae! I’m glad to see that you are all excited about the brackets as they get closer and closer to the wire. :batparrot:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything!

4 Likes

I like the Bat-Family. However, I have the feeling that these characters are being used excessively now and that the other heroes are falling behind more and more. So I hope “Robins” doesn’t win. On the other hand, I find the concept of “Robins” very interesting.

As Goethe said: “Two souls, alas, exist in my breast”.

But I have to choose (unfortunately). So I voted for “Green Lanterns” and “Suicide Squad”.

6 Likes

Blue Beetle looks awesome. You can do it, Jamie!

4 Likes

I’m ‘Robins’ all the way! Been wanting a book about all the Robins, past and present for a long time!

9 Likes

Although Green Lanterns would win a fight against any given Robin, I would like to see an all Robin series. (even if it had Damian Wayne. Well…)
It is possible for a group of Robins to strategically overpower one super vain Green Lantern :0_lc_hal_jordan:

Blue Beetle could lie and wait and pick off each Suicide Squad member one by one, but it may be difficult depending on who’s part of the squad. (I’m also slightly more familiar with BB than Task Force X.)

5 Likes

All the Robins… All the way!

8 Likes

I agree with you!

4 Likes

I agree completely! El Dorado is the best!

El_Dorado_(Super_Friends)_Cape_Teleportation

7 Likes

Robins and SS7 for me!

5 Likes

I’m with you!

4 Likes

who are you with?

and welcome @dhall9540.79370 !

3 Likes