Vixen the Movie Is a Underrated Film! Shame Is Neither Here or HBOMax

10 Likes

I saw it on CW seed. It’s in the Arrowverse and ran as a series there with two (I think) seasons.

I did enjoy it!

8 Likes

I would have loved if they did this for each season spotlight on someone

Still haven’t scene it but wanted too. Have to bump it up on my watch list.

3 Likes

It was really good, it was peak CW for me, Vixen, Ray and Constantine got films as well wish there was more. Especailly a Infinite Crisis one. Good times. Yes I recommed it!

6 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

Never seen it (wasn’t even aware this existed :open_mouth: ). But it looks great- thanks for the recommendation!!

4 Likes

You are very welcome I love all things DC and this is underated gem for sure glad people are getting aware of this film! Hopefully at least it shows up on HBOMax

2 Likes

Just wanted it

That is a good movie

2 Likes

Yay! Glad people like it!

2 Likes

I hope they do more movies like this that highlight a less popular character (compared to Batman or Superman where we have dozens of products)

2 Likes

I’ve seen the show but there’s a movie?!?

“The movie” is how they released it on DVD/BR. They edited all the episodes together into a feature-length format. There isn’t a separate movie from the series.

2 Likes

I don’t think the Constantine Animated series on CWseed is Arrowverse Canon…

1 Like

Saw this a while back on CW Seed, I think. It really is good! I was hoping there would be even more. Definitely worth checking it out, especially if you’re a fan of the CW shows Arrow & Flash. Lots of fun little “cameos” in there.

2 Likes

Yes they have showcases coming soon, but not much updates.

1 Like

I think they combined the CW Shorts Season there was 2 season.

Is was a CW Seed original shorts, then they made it a full lenght film.

1 Like

Yes the voices were there! Ah so good.

2 Likes

I’m bout to watch it

1 Like