Vicki Vale In The Batcave!

You’re Bruce Wayne, while you’ve just remembered your parent’s murder, and soon realized the Joker is the killer, before you can react, you see Alfred bringing Vicki Vale into the Batcave! What would you do?

How would you react? Would you…
  • Fired Alfred and get Vicki out of the cave
  • Let Alfred go and listen to Vale’s Whining
  • Hired Superman to erase Vale’s memory of you and scold Alfred
  • Hold Vale hostage to be sure she don’t tell anyone

0 voters

This poll is all for fun, wonder if the Batman 1989 writers regret this scene?:grin:

:batman:

7 Likes

They did mke fun of it in Batman Returns but that was a different writer.

7 Likes

Be a bit awkward to get Superman to erase her memories…

I’d have her and Alfred stay, hear them both out, and then make a decision. The hostage option is still on the table if I don’t like what they say.

5 Likes

Only one thing… Call the Men in Black for a mindwipe :laughing:

5 Likes

Now there’s an idea! LOL!:sunglasses::sunglasses::pen:Please look into the camera, Thankyou.:boom:

4 Likes

Turn it around on Alfred

Batman Alfred GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

7 Likes

I’d go with the Superman option. Vicki no longer knows my secret identity and Alfred gets scolded by the Man of Steel!

5 Likes

I think it would hit differently if Vicki had returned for the sequel as Sam Hamm intended but he wasn’t the one who did that in the first place.

5 Likes

True. Sam Hamm noted if it were him, this would be Alfred’s last day of employment. This got shoved into the film last minute, just like the cathedral and Joker of killing the Waynes. Not Hamm’s ideas at all.

5 Likes

Couldn’t Wayne just deny it. Ya know be like “What, just because I am in the Bat-Cave doesn’t mean I am Bat-Man. What did Alfred tell you? I mean he’s old, probably didn’t take his medication so can you really trust him?”

6 Likes

And then Adam West steps in saying
“Of course he’s not Batman, for if he was Batman then he’d be able to do this.”

Adam West Bat Dance GIF - Adam West Bat Dance Batman - Discover & Share GIFs

6 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Have you seen Keaton dance? And if so, please, prove me wrong. I can be humble.

6 Likes

Does Ken count in Toy Story 3? No? Umm in Batman Returns when he dance with Michelle Pfeiffer.:grinning: Which I now remember, solo dance, can’t think I ever did.

5 Likes

Yeah noooo not counting a couple dance, just not the same.

5 Likes

@Reaganfan78 @SkylerSneathen

He dances here.

5 Likes

LOL, you just have to make sure all of your doubles can move and groove?

6 Likes