Variant Covers For Justice League #59, Inspired by Zack Snyder's Justice League!

Jim Lee, Liam Sharp and Lee Bermejo Provide Cover Art Inspired by The Highly-Anticipated Extended Cut of the Feature Film

Premiering Exclusively on HBO Max

Brian Michael Bendis and David Marquez Take Over As the New Justice League Creative Team on March 16, 2021

In celebration of the highly anticipated feature film ZACK SNYDER’S JUSTICE LEAGUE, DC is revealing a special selection of variant covers to Justice League #59, on sale March 16, 2021. The covers will debut in advance of the film’s premiere on HBO Max on March 18, 2021. Justice League # 59 also signals the debut of a new League lineup as well as a new creative team, featuring award-winning writer Brian Michael Bendis, with art by fan-favorite artist David Marquez.

These variant covers feature artwork inspired by the film and its characters, and come courtesy of three of comics’ greatest artistic talents – DC Publisher and Chief Creative Officer Jim Lee, Lee Bermejo (Joker, Batman: Damned) and Liam Sharp (The Green Lantern, The Brave and the Bold: Batman, and Wonder Woman).

Check out the variant covers below!

Read all about these variant covers and Justice League #59 in our News Article on dccomics.com!

What are your thoughts on these variant covers inspired by Zack Snyder’s Justice League? Tell us in the comments below! :point_down: :point_down:

13 Likes

Manhunter. :tada:
Can’t wait for the movie. These look awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

Is this also the first time we’re seeing anything about what Manhunter would look like? Looks awesome. Can’t wait for the movie.

7 Likes

Again, another first look at a character I was kind of hoping would be saved for the movie, but still, that Martian Manhunter looks AWESOME. So looking forward to seeing him and everything else in that movie. :smiley:

5 Likes

I might need to pick these up!

1 Like

Very cool.

1 Like

I pooped a little.

1 Like

that Cyborg painting belongs on a van :metal:

2 Likes

Manhunter looks awesome, can’t wait.

2 Likes

How about an actual Zack Snyder’s Justice League comic?

The covers look cool, but that’s what I want.

Maybe one day, if we wish hard enough… (Ha!)

:00_justice_league3:

4 Likes

It would totally work as a digital first title.

3 Likes

One of the stores held them for me but only the color version. I guess the black and white ones are $25? That’s nuts.

1 Like

Had to get the Cavill one yesterday! Lee Bermejo killed it!