Used My Reward Points

I used my rewards points and ordered the Harley Quinn statue. It just came in the mail today. I got number 20 out of 1250.

23 Likes

Congrats on number 20! Looks awesome :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Word. Excellent.

4 Likes

Wow! That’s really special and she looks great.
:harley_smilehqtas:

4 Likes

Thank you @Alec.Holland, @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx and @iJest

6 Likes

Niiiice! How long did it take for you to receive it?
I ordered that weird Batman with the tokens I accumulated before the last day of the rewards.

3 Likes

Thanks @Tony_Revenge. It took exactly 7 days to arrive. That’s including it arriving at a FedEx facility south of my location to one north of me, back to that same FedEx facility south of me and to a different location north of me before being sent to the local post office then arriving at my house.

3 Likes

Welcome. It made a lot of trips! Haha.
I put in the order on September 24 but it hasn’t shipped since they said they will email me when it does.
So hopefully it will arrive.

3 Likes

My reward points netted me this DC Collectible that arrived on my doorstep today!

9 Likes

Ugh, I was only a few points away from being able to nab that statue, so I hope you don’t mind me stewing in my envy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on the statue, though. :smiley:

5 Likes

Good luck @Tony_Revenge, I hope it arrives for you soon.

4 Likes

That’s awesome @matthewjhernandez, congratulations.

4 Likes

Not at all @Jay_Kay, feel free to stew. Oh, and thanks.

2 Likes

Check out the Glow In The Dark pic…

9 Likes

Awesome ™:+1:

5 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday and I got number 325! I was glad to get something the was a DC Universe exclusive and still has the original DCU logo on it.

Pretty cool that you got such a lower number! :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

What a “rewarding” experience!

5 Likes

@matthewjhernandez, that’s really cool. I dint realize it glows in the dark.

Thanks @NYJt3

That’s awesome @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx, I was glad about that as well since the name is going away.

I agree @Bukdiah, it was very rewarding.

5 Likes

How expensive was it? Do you remember? I got one, and my neice keeps asking the price, but i can’t seem to remember what it was.

4 Likes

Hey @Nsabby16.55688, welcome to the community! :wave: I believe that this particular piece was $125.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :harley_hv_1:

3 Likes