UPDATE: The Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Edition

Heya Miller! :wave:

That is still the plan as I know it, yes! Definitely keep an eye out for those confirmation emails in that timeframe.

Appreciate you reaching out to confirm!

3 Likes

Note to self:

Clean up your inbox and unsubscribe from junk so you don’t miss important emails.

4 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think a lot of us could use this reminder…I know I sure can! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

noodles around in his inbox

Goodbye, student loan payment reminder emails and hello, incoming DCUI email! :smile:

2 Likes

I still haven’t received this email. :frowning:

1 Like

Was it just memory playing tricks on me or was this supposed to be a hardcover volume with the Reis art?

2 Likes

This could, of course, have been updated or edited, but I don’t recall “hardcover” being part of the offer. I just remember it was an exclusive cover. And the text here reads:

a softcover copy of The Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition (while supplies last) featuring an ULTRA exclusive cover by Ivan Reis

4 Likes

Got mine today.

8 Likes

Got mine!

7 Likes

Niiiiice, enjoy it!

3 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Mine came today, too! My three-year-old son tried to steal it from me! It’s a beautiful volume.

5 Likes

Starting them early! Sounds like he needs a copy of his own. :wink: Enjoy!

5 Likes

Mine came in today too! Thanks for doing this, it looks so cool!

7 Likes

Got mine! It was really nicely packaged, and it’s so much BIGGER than I thought it would be! And it looks SO PRETTY, especially next to my polybagged armband variant of the 30th Anniversary special!

6 Likes

That’s some great lookin reading!

2 Likes

Finished reading it this morning, and it was really cool! Kinda bummed that Remnant never showed up after Day of Doom - a very interesting, spooky character. So many cool extras - really lives up to the “Deluxe” name! Really happy to have this and the 30th special in my collection together!

5 Likes

Nothing yet up here in countryside Western New York but that’s okay, we’ll just keep our eyes open and hopefully none of my neighbors get it by accident LOL.

5 Likes

I never rgot the email.

1 Like