UPDATE: 4/8/20 Feature Deep Dive: Browse Comic Books 📚

Sorting by art style? :thinking: I’m curious to see how that works.

1 Like

Hey everyone, a quick heads up! This update is still populating across all devices. Hopefully it makes its way to yours soon, but if you haven’t been prompted to update yet, this is probably why you’re not seeing the search/sort update. Stay tuned, you should see it early next week at the latest!

2 Likes

Thanks, Applejack!

1 Like

Agreed. This seems like a no brainer. It currently takes up to a minute if I want to scroll to 1) Superman, then 2) a specific middling issue.

This is currently scoped for the near future- if everything goes according to plan, should be here early summer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @eharriett,

There are a fair amount of issues from the pre-digital era that have not yet been put in the pipeline with our team. We have a topic dedicated to requesting these:

Please submit your requests and we will pass them along! Please bear in mind that there are some limitations, but we will do our best to make sure the digitization team receives these :slight_smile:

I wanted to chime in and say I love the “Collection” section! I’ve gotten a lot of mileage out of it and it’s pointed me towards stories I’d never have stumbled upon otherwise. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Hallo Applejack, first.
I like DC Universe, it is a great app, thanks for this great app.

But why get i no search result, when i brows by range, within Action comics (2011) 1.10.2011-1.12.2011.