Up To 50% Winter Clearance in DC Universe Shop!

How about having all shirts in 3x? And unless I’ve over looked them Wonder Woman shirts for men? I have couple of idea for products that I would like to see

guitar picks
As a guitar player I would love good useable DC themed picks.

Early access pre orders for figures
I loved the exclusive figures but a DCU member perk of would be a great addition in my opinion.

Is there a DCU shop product suggestion thread? I would love to expand my thought.

I wish I wouldn’t forget about either DC comics shop, I just have a bad habit of forget about items I can/have to order online. One day I’ll be like I’m gonna order this, this and that then a month or two later I’m like how did I forget about that. I don’t have a problem with ordering stuff online I think it more of a out of sight out of mind thing. Like I can go to Wal-Mart, Target or Barnes and Noble and see DC products while look for something else while ordering something online is something you have to do instead of in check this out I wasn’t even looking for this.

2 Likes

Honestly I think everything in the is too pricy I would like to plus nothing really caught my eye yet

1 Like

You know what I’d really love to see in the store? Some coasters. I want a nice DC themed place to put down my drink.

1 Like