Up To 50% Winter Clearance in DC Universe Shop!

From now until March 5th, we’re offering up to 50% off of many select items found in our shop! We have to make room for all the amazing pre-order items coming in, after all.

Those Batman Black & White statues are looking particularly fine today…Check them out in the Shop section of DC Universe, or by following the link below:
https://shop.dcuniverse.com/collections/winter-clearance/products/dc-bombshells-batman-catwoman-deluxe-statue

11 Likes

Now they tell me! LOL! Cool. :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh nooo! Did you already buy one? Sorry, @Reaganfan 78! :facepalm:

1 Like

Just a few stuff. Had fun shopping.:smiley:

1 Like

SWEET!

1 Like

Any chance of a sale on the Justice League figures?

sees that the newest BTAS figures are up, is pleasantly surprised

4 Likes

@Vroom, take a look at see for yourself :wink:

1 Like

Not bad, not bad. I guess Shayera and J’onn are the slower sellers, given their deeper discounts. I’d jump on Flash, GL and Batman if they went down to 14 bones and change.

So…color me ignorant but have non-exclusive DCC figures always been in the Shop or is that new? It stood out to me. I was going to get the new BTAS figures (minus Scarecrow) from BBTS, but seeing that they’re available here is making me re-think that plan.

Also, I saw the Batman 80th Pops pre-order banner. Will all of the product from that line (minus retailer specific exclusives obviously) be available here? I could go for the Batman Forever Batman.

3 Likes

@Vroom, great questions- I’ll find out for you!

1 Like

Applejack I have a question stuff like Robin sweatshirt being on clearance sale, will it be back later this fall?

@Reaganfan78, I don’t think it’s leaving the shop, we’re just making sure to feature it because we like it so much :slight_smile: But I’ll check on that as well to be sure while I’m investigating @Vroom’s queries.

3 Likes

I will most likely by the Gerard Way ones… I used to have the hugest crush on him! lol

1 Like

Oooh, thanks for letting us know!

While we’re talking about the shop, can I ask: is it an error that some tops don’t seem to have sizing charts? Or should I assume the sizing is similar to other shirts?

Did anyone here get one of the watches? I’m curious as to how they perform.

1 Like

Hiya friends! I have some answers for ye.

@Vroom, it appears we’ve always maintained some semblance of curated mix of exclusives and non-exclusives, and will be continuing to do so moving forward.

The inventory is managed externally, so we’re not quite sure if we’ll have every single Pop! under the 80th releases. I’d say get it where you can, although I appreciate the thought of supporting the shop :slight_smile:

@Reaganfan78, as it turns out we may be selling through that sweatshirt in order to make room for new items moving forward. We cannot guarantee it will return next fall. Let me know if you didn’t get a chance to buy it and are looking for a particular size, I can see if there’s a spare one hanging around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@HaruTheCatGirl, he’s totally crush-worthy! <3

@iJest, I don’t think it’s on purpose that we don’t have sizing charts. If you don’t mind pointing me towards what you’re looking at I can do some investigating and find like-charts for you to make sure you have the right reference, and in the meantime try and push to get those up on the site (which will take a fair amount longer).

1 Like

Thank you, Applejack! I don’t want to waste your time, I was just wondering. Haven’t committed to buying a shirt yet, but maybe some new designs will tempt me.

@iJest, real talk, it’s not a waste of time if it’s a resource that many people can use. But I appreciate the thoughtfulness. My process would have been to look up the company that makes the shirt and compare the cut/style to any pre-existing size guides they have any maybe contact their CS to confirm. And then I’d have the style guide to pass on to our shopkeeps. Why am I telling you all of this. I just had coffee. At any rate, it wouldn’t be a waste. <3

3 Likes

AJ, you can tell the folks in Marketing that I’ll be spending more scratch through the DCU shop in the forseeable future.

Thanks for the 411 :slight_smile:

2 Likes