Unpopular Opinions?

I liked the green lantern movie

13 Likes

I just find it weird how Arrow referenced Oliver & Company, which is one of the most unpopular Disney films.

3 Likes

Y’all are dorks! :joy::rofl::smiley:

1 Like

I think that Superman the adventures of lois and clark should be part of the Arrowverse. It has a multiverse, so why not. I would tune in. It be cool to see an older Superman.

3 Likes

I wish DC would let Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy age up in the comics like the rest of the Titans. They did at one time and now they’re always “rebooted” as teens. Let them be adults!

10 Likes

There needs to be a Static Shock live action anything. Show or movie doesn’t matter really just more than the one show we got. Super dope character

17 Likes

I wish DC (or Marvel) would release a movie where the stakes were not save the world or bust. Most of these characters came from tiny serialized stories where saving the day was good enough. I want more of that. Big giant world-beating movie villains are becoming the cinematic equivalent of comic book “events” and its exhausting.

10 Likes

There’s way more cbm with serialized story telling than world stakes and that includes marvel. So I don’t get the exhaustion

3 Likes

@geneorona preach

Jeff Leob is a good writer but Tim Sales art is severely overrated.

6 Likes

Henry Cavill was awesome. Even Ben Affleck was good. Lois and Lex were terrible.

The Christian Bale trilogy: First one good. Second one Eh. Third one gawd awful.

DC has the best characters but lacking stories.

Titans is going good all actors are doing great.

2 Likes

Kid flash, aka the other Wally West, is an unnecessary character.

7 Likes

Scarecrow and Harley would be a good DC couple.

3 Likes

Rex The Wonder Dog is the best character in DC comics. Could probably take on Darkseid if he wanted to

4 Likes

I tried reading the DC Rebirth one-shot, buy quit by like the 10th page or something, cuz it seemed boring.

1 Like

Nightwing has always been a BETTER character when he’s AWAY from the Bat Family.

5 Likes

Social and politically relevant stories have always been the corner stone to great comics and comics in general. Comics would be boring if they weren’t. It doesn’t matter if the writer leans left or right, what matters is passion. Writer with something to say is always a better read. “Sjw” is nothing more than a talking point regurgitate by people whom can’t think for themselves and believe if you don’t agree with them that you are in opposition to them. People whom confuse debate with arguing.

5 Likes

Loved Batman Forever, Val is my favorite Batman/ bat voice in live action.

1 Like

The only Bad DCEU or Worlds of DC movie is Justice League the rest are awesome.

3 Likes

I live the character of Tim Drake, but I hate that Tim Drake is going to be Robin again, instead of Red Robin. I feel like it’s a demotion as Robin is meant to be Batman’s sidekick and Tim became his own hero as Red Robin.

3 Likes