Unpopular Opinions?

1. Man Of Steel was a great movie.
  2. Zatanna is not utilized enough. Whether it’s animation, film, and comics.
  3. Wonder Woman was great movie but she shouldn’t have been able to beat Ares, God Slayer or not. At least not when your just realizing your abilities.
7 Likes

I did not enjoy the Dark Knight trilogy. The story was good, and Heath Ledger’s Joker was memorable, but I did not enjoy watching the movies.

7 Likes

I can’t stand booster gold and Harley Quinn is over used.

2 Likes

What is it with this thread, why is everyone hating on Harley?

8 Likes

Jason Todd was better as a corpse…Red Hood is lame.

8 Likes

Sorry puddin but I’m so glad I ain’t the only one here who find Harley overrated. I mean I like her but just to a small extent

5 Likes

@TX85, not you too! :frowning:

2 Likes

Ra’s al Ghul translates to head of the ghoul Ra’s being the head part of that term. It’s also translated as The chief demon. Therefore, when Talia is the leader, due to Ra’s inheriting her body or in the other many ways she’s became the head of the al Ghul empire, it is correct to refer to her as Talia al Ghul.

5 Likes

One of the best live-action performances of a DC character was Viola Davis as Amanda Waller in Suicide Squad.

17 Likes

I enjoyed Brandon Routh as Superman.
And Michael Rosenbaum is my favorite Lex Luthor.

15 Likes

Batman is the greatest superhero

7 Likes

Legends of Tomorrow was only good for its first two seasons and as much as I love time travel stories, I wish they were simply a team in present time now or stuck in the future for a season

5 Likes

DC’s LOT is the best show in the Arrowverse

12 Likes

as much as i love batman they make wayyyyyyy to many shows for him and movies and games as well when are we gonna get another superman movie or a green lantern show love batman but way over done

13 Likes

I’m tired of seeing the same typical movie costumes at every convention like…

TDK Trilogy Batman
Dark Knight Joker
Dark Knight Rises Bane
Dark Knight Rises Catwoman
Suicide Squad Harley Quinn

Comics, games, shows and movies pre-nolan costumes are ones I like and especially comics and games like injustice

5 Likes

There’s not enough content on the dc universe.

23 Likes

No great comic stories about wonder woman or martian manhunter

2 Likes

Did anyone notice that even DC has gender stereotypical roles? At one point it had been like ten years since a wonder woman run, and then when one came out, it was featuring a romance with Superman!

2 Likes

Batman is overrated, imo.

5 Likes

The Mister Miracle limited series is boring and highly overrated.

3 Likes