Uh…I Received a Badge I Didn’t Earn

I apparently earned a DC pride badge…despite not participating. Just wanted to give a heads up in case it’s some kind of system glitch.

1 Like

Kind of sad that I didn’t get it.

2 Likes

Hmm, thanks for the heads up @KingOfTheWickerPeople, I’ve let Alec know about this so they can take a look!

@SaintBrodie Haha maybe you will! We’ll see :thinking:

2 Likes

Aww. It would be cool if we could gift badges, the only one I’m super attached to is my Burton Batman Watchalong.

1 Like

I suppose you could have participated in one of the Pride events and didn’t realize you were or didn’t remember it! I received a DC Pride badge too, although that was because I participated in an event.

1 Like

It’s possible. I don’t spend all that much time on DCU anymore so I’m just sort of confused by it. I did the collab art challenge and a sketch on another art thread, and commented on a couple of threads.

2 Likes

I got one as well. I assumed it was because of my contribution(s) to Psychology of Supervillains June’s monthly selection.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s like if you participated in any community events at all during the month. I won’t claim to know, and I’ve honestly given this more thought than it probably warrants.

2 Likes

Just in case there is a glitch, I figured I’d add my story. But i think it’s legit.

3 Likes