Trivia Tuesday - The "FREE" Edition

There is a process called Buddha pearls where you insert any shape nuclei you want and then add the mantle for the CaCo3 to make the pearl. I always thought it would be cool to have a heart shaped one and use the mantle from a Pink Conch and sell them for Valentines Day

1 Like

OK, you fantastic specimens. I must bid you adieu and remember DONā€™T TELL APPLEJACK! Hopefully I will see you all next week. Ta Ta!

3 Likes

Bam here comes the Pearls by Saliva!

2 Likes

Bye Riddle so cool I got one right!

1 Like

thanks riddly!

1 Like

Thanks, Riddler!

1 Like

Riddler -scoff- The real lean, mean and green terror machine is Fermit the Krog.

3 Likes

Hey, donā€™t you diss my partner in puzzling!

(He kinda suggested that maybe we could team up at some point, so I count that as basically a partnership.)

I need you to think about this Batjamags. Youā€™d have to live a life on the lam.

Iā€™m already on the lam! Fermit knows I know the truth about his identity. Iā€™m a dangerous rebel with nothing to lose.

Oh, mama, Iā€™ve been years on the lam, and had a high price on my head. Lawman said ā€œGet him dead or aliveā€; now itā€™s for sure theyā€™ll see me dead. The jig is up, the news is out, theyā€™ve finally found me. The renegade who had it made retrieved for a bounty. Nevermore to go astray, the judge will have revenge today on the wanted man.

Holy Tommy Shaw, Batjamsgs

Oh no, we missed The Riddler again!

Please, if you see The Riddler loose on the forums, let a member of the league know immediately. His riddles may seem like all fun and games, but he is a master tactician. Who knows what heā€™s capable of if allowed to just roam the DC Universe.

1 Like

Iā€™m still searching cakes, Zatanna!

1 Like