1990 Flash fans, your Shipp has come in – this week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re celebrating with an evening of trivia all about the original Flash television series!
- The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
- Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
I’m sorry for missing the last trivia game, I had annoying line in the middle problem, which would’ve made the game a lot harder for me to play, I’m looking forward to this one if all goes well.
Happy Communityversary! Hail @seitan!
Good thing I’m not running late like Barry Allen!
3 minutes to showtime! Better watch the entire series at 100x speed!
@HubCityQuestion I posted a new comic over ar the Countdown to DC Universe Infinite.
I saw! I have the thread on alerts for new posts. I’ve been busy preparing for trivia today, but I’ll stop by with my thoughts on today’s issue afterwards.
Okay, it is TRIVIA TIME! Normal rules apply – check the opening post for details, and for a continuously updating scoreboard! HERE WE GO!
Q1. On which network did The Flash originally air in 1990?
Correct! Also the original home of SHAZAM!, Seasons 2-3 of Wonder Woman, and later, Season 1 of Supergirl.
Q2. Who was Barry’s best friend in the CCPD crime lab?
My tablet is so slow causing me each round, have fun.