Trivia Tuesday, 9/29 @ 2PM PT/5PM ET - The Flash (1990) TV Series' 30th Anniversary Special!

1990 Flash fans, your Shipp has come in – this week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re celebrating with an evening of trivia all about the original Flash television series!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Casasstrophe [9]
MisfitCMJ [8]
Detective7 [4]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [1]
Starman815 [0.5]
4 Likes

I’m sorry for missing the last trivia game, I had annoying line in the middle problem, which would’ve made the game a lot harder for me to play, I’m looking forward to this one if all goes well. :flash_hv_1:

2 Likes

:flash_hv_5:

2 Likes

Happy Communityversary! Hail @seitan!

3 Likes

Good thing I’m not running late like Barry Allen!:grin:

1 Like

3 minutes to showtime! Better watch the entire series at 100x speed!

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion I posted a new comic over ar the Countdown to DC Universe Infinite.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I saw! I have the thread on alerts for new posts. I’ve been busy preparing for trivia today, but I’ll stop by with my thoughts on today’s issue afterwards.

2 Likes

Okay, it is TRIVIA TIME! Normal rules apply – check the opening post for details, and for a continuously updating scoreboard! HERE WE GO!

Q1. On which network did The Flash originally air in 1990?

2 Likes

cbs

1 Like

the flash

Nbc

cbs

Correct! Also the original home of SHAZAM!, Seasons 2-3 of Wonder Woman, and later, Season 1 of Supergirl.

2 Likes

And The Incredible Hulk!:grinning:

2 Likes

Never heard of it.

4 Likes

Q2. Who was Barry’s best friend in the CCPD crime lab?

hulio

1 Like

Charlie conwell

1 Like

My tablet is so slow causing me each round, have fun.:slightly_smiling_face: