Trivia Tuesday, 9/19 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Gotham City

How well do you know Batman’s hometown? Find out if you have what it takes to be a Gotham City tour guide in this week’s Trivia Tuesday!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on September 18th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [8]
casasstrophe [7]
PhoenixTalion [2]
Row.Harper [2]
DreamingGirlWonder [2]
Detective7 [2]
keath [1]
mojaka [1]
5 Likes

I know all the back alleys really well. Then again it somehow took me 72 years to discover the conspiracy of Scooby-Doo villains that has been running it for centuries that my brother is part of.

4 Likes

Well, he says he’s your brother but who really knows for sure.

4 Likes

I shall brood on this.

3 Likes

Harold: Um Taxi, hi can you get us to Tuesday–

Couple: [Entering the cab] To The Office Hours please.

Harold: Hey wait a minute, I WAS HERE FIRST! Oh darn!
TAXI!
Wife: For Pete’s sake Harold, can we please get a Taxi.
Harold: I’m trying, Jimmy put that map away, we look like tourist.
Jimmy: We’re going the wrong way, Tuesday Trivia is that way!
Harold: I know where we are! Let’s cut through the Alley.

Will Harold and his family make it to Tuesday Trivia in time? Can’t wait! :grinning:

3 Likes

Heads up folks — my PC is having some issues, so I’ll be hosting mobile this week. Please be patient with minor delays. Otherwise, see you all soon!

7 Likes

Hi

4 Likes

Robin, quit sabotaging the host.

3 Likes

Hello everyone !

4 Likes

Hi DGW.

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

4 Likes

Hi son. I see you liking.

Hi other son.

3 Likes

Hi dad.

4 Likes

Q1. Before he committed to Gotham, what was the first name Bill Finger came up with for Batman’s setting?

2 Likes

empire city

1 Like

New York City

1 Like

Civic City

3 Likes

Hi Phoenix.

2 Likes