Trivia Tuesday, 9/12 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Batman & Damian

This week, we have a brand new Batman and Robin series debuting in stores featuring the Bruce and Damian father/son team-up, so Trivia Tuesday is focusing on all their adventures together in the past! Get to know this generational team in time for their latest caper!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on September 12th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [8]
Row.Harper [6]
DreamingGirlWonder [3]
TaimurDar [2]
casasstrophe [2]
7 Likes

Probably @Row.Harper

5 Likes

Peaches has lost so much weight this month.

4 Likes

I didn’t do as much reading as I wanted to. But hopefully it will be enough.

I did re-read Batman and Son. Damian has grown so much since he was first introduced.

3 Likes

good morning everyone

3 Likes

Hello!

3 Likes

fortunately for you all, baldur’s gate consumes my every waking through

3 Likes

My housemate plays that game. I’ve heard good things.

3 Likes

Hey everyone! :0_damian_wayne:

3 Likes

Hello there.

3 Likes

general kenobi

3 Likes

Here is a dangerous question for everyone: What is everyone’s favorite pair of Batman and Robin?

I think mine is Dick and Damian. I wish they had more time together, though Dick is better as Nightwing. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Bruce and Dick.

3 Likes

Probably Bruce and Tim

I also loved these two together!

2 Likes

controversial : damian and steph in dceased

3 Likes

I never said it had to be main world. I liked their dynamic too.

My honorary favorite is Bruce and Maps. We need more Maps.

3 Likes

maps :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The chaos Damian and Maps could cause on a Robin team-up is a book I need to read.

3 Likes

imagine : titans tomorrow future batman evil tim with angsty teen jason robin

3 Likes

Let’s get started, everybody!

4 Likes