Trivia Tuesday, 7/4 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Superman in Animation

With My Adventures With Supeman debuting this week on Adult Swim, Trivia Tuesday is looking back on the vast history of Superman in animation – from Max Fleischer to Bruce Timm and beyond!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on July 4th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

DreamingGirlWonder [9.5]
MatthewHecht [9.5] TIEBREAKER CHAMP!
casasstrophe [2]
Row.Harper [1]
Reaganfan78 [1]
Detective7 [1]
5 Likes

I’ve been watching Superman the animated series alot recently, hopefully that’ll help my chances, and hopefully I’ll remember his other animated appearances as well.:smiley:

:superman:

4 Likes

Superman TAS has been on the request list for a while. I guess I can cross it off.

3 Likes

The Max Fleischer Superman cartoons are amazing.

4 Likes

leaving work now and my phone is at 3% ill be late

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hello everyone

1 Like

Hi DGW.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

2 Likes

Hello! :superman:

2 Likes

Hi big bro.

1 Like

Hello there.

3 Likes

Hi Bobo.

3 Likes

Lets see if that time I saw Brainiac Attacks comes back to help me (that movie stank, and I hardly remember it).

1 Like

The Death of Superman is the best Superman movie.

1 Like