Trivia Tuesday, 7/18 @ 2 PM EST/5 PM EST: Peter J. Tomasi's Super Sons

Get ready for the best Super-Friendship of the decade! This week on Trivia Tuesday by player demand, we’re going deep on all three volumes of Peter Tomasi’s Super SonsSuper Sons (2017), Adventures of the Super Sons, and Challenge of the Super Sons. Don’t miss out on the patrol!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on July 18th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [14]
Row.Harper [6]
DreamingGirlWonder [5]
6 Likes

I just bought this omnibus a couple weeks ago!

Reading through Super Sons again is so much fun. I forgot how much of a jerk Damian was at the beginning. (I don’t know how I forgot that. He is always a jerk.)

6 Likes

Happy anniversary @Row.Harper.

Third one I have found today so far.

5 Likes

I’ve read the comic a few years ago, it was really good…And Happy DC Anniversary @HubCityQuestion! It’s so great to have you here, sharing your knowledge of DC Comics, hosting a trivia game, writing the article and in the good old days of DC Daily, outsmarting Hector! :laughing:
You have made this a great place to visit and thankyou for everything.:slightly_smiling_face:

:0_the_question_jlu:

6 Likes

Happy DC Anniversary @Row.Harper! :smiley:

4 Likes

is super sons of tomorrow covered in this?

3 Likes

Great question! It is not.

4 Likes

Thanks @MatthewHecht and @Reaganfan78!

And Happy DCU Anniversary @HubCityQuestion!

4 Likes

immediately stops reading

3 Likes

Happy anniversaries @Row.Harper and @HubCityQuestion!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

@Row.Harper and @HubCityQuestion happy birthday to your accounts!

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Ok, I just finished re-reading everything. Challenge made a lot more sense to me this time. When I read it as it came out I couldn’t keep all the time jumps straight. Reading it all in one go made so much more sense to me.

I think the first series is still my favorite, followed by Adventures and then Challenge. Nothing wrong with any of them though.

3 Likes

Happy anniversaries @HubCityQuestion and @Row.Harper :grin::partying_face::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m here!

6 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes