Trivia Tuesday, 6/7 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Heroes of DC Pride

Welcome back for another Pride Month celebration, and another Trivia Tuesday! This week, we’ll be celebrating the stars of the DC Pride 2022 special, so make sure to review the roster so you’ll be prepared for the big showdown!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday June 7th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 - 5
casasstrophe - 4
Row.Harper - 4
kasumi - 3
HubCityAnswer - 3
drewzirocks.3500 - 2
TheRealDetectiveChimp - 1
MisfitCMJ - 1
6 Likes

5 Likes

Dc pride is sold out everywhere i look which is a personal tragedy like no other

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’m sure you will be able to find it!

3 Likes

My boys liked in age order. I am so proud.

3 Likes

It’s on here… that covers reading, if not collecting.

4 Likes

It is! I just read it and it’s fantastic!

4 Likes

I am here and ready to lose to Tim this week.

4 Likes

I’m here and also ready to lose to Tim.

4 Likes

I’m hoping to get a respectful second place this week. But I’ll be happy with a point or two. :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m hoping for a respectful one point.

3 Likes

Hi Chimp!

3 Likes

Hey! Hope both you and Detective7 achieve both of your goals.

3 Likes

Hi son.

Hi other son.

Hi Bobo.

3 Likes

Hey dad.

2 Likes

I’m here, I’m queer and im ready to let everyone down with a mediocre performance

3 Likes

Hello, Bruce.

2 Likes

You’ll do great!

2 Likes

For those that read the special today. Which story was your favorite?

2 Likes