Trivia Tuesday, 5/5 @2 PM PST/5PM EST!

Trivia Tuesday, 5/5 @2 PM PST/5PM EST!

Time for another rousing game of Tuesday Trivia! This May 5th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions. Keep your eyes on the comments, where I’ll drop a new question every 5 minutes… the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Have the most points by the end of the game, and you’ll receive an exclusive Riddler title and profile badge!

Usually, we have a theme for each week of trivia, but this time we’re going FREESTYLE! So be prepared for questions about absolutely anything within the infinite realms of the DC Universe!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

bat4185113man [4]
Batboy84 [3]
caleb_2814 [3]
iloveoracle [3]
crystalinastar [2]
MisfitCMJ [2]
capo-mage [2]
Row.Harper [2]
TaimurDar [1]
BlakeMPetit [1]
ajm08g [1]
12 Likes

What time? Sorry I’ve never played cuz my typing is jacked & it builds my anxiety. I like freestyle tho. I always wanted it to be what u know. Not something someone can study up on…no offense meant. Or google. I like to do trivia with what is actually in your head from years of experience

3 Likes

The time is in the thread title, and also the banner image!

4 Likes

2:00pm PT/5:00pm ET :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok. I can’t open most links but that one worked. Don’t see it on banner tho?

1 Like

Thank u

3 Likes

NP! You should try lurking for the first time, take the pressure off of participating- it’s really fun to just watch, honestly!

7 Likes

Ok. I’ll go just trying & if my keyboard messes with me I’ll just watch

2 Likes

3 Likes

Got it I’m est I can convert tho

1 Like

I see it now lol my bad

1 Like

[quote=“HubCityQuestion, post:1, topic:957012”]
5PM
[/ 5PM

1 Like

Hey everyone

3 Likes

8 minutes to showtime!’

5 Likes

right back at you batboy!

5 Likes

Keyboard don’t fail me now

4 Likes

Hey-o

4 Likes

A tip that’s helped me. Have the text box open before the question is posted. Saves a lot of time.

4 Likes

Thank u

3 Likes

Where will the questions appear? Sorry my first time. :slight_smile:

5 Likes