Trivia Tuesday, 5/28 @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST: DC Dinosaurs

Let’s get prehistoric! As the JURASSIC LEAGUE returns in stores to the pages of BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD, Trivia Tuesday will be covering the terrible lizards which ruled the earth long before the age of man, as interpreted through the DC lens. So bring your paleontology equipment and don’t break any bones!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 3:00 PM PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [8]
DreamingGirlWonder [5]
TaimurDar [2]
Row.Harper [2]
MiscellaneousSoup [2]
5 Likes

Roaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

4 Likes

Dinosandcomics GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 Likes

Got all my pictures ready.

3 Likes

Today is the day humans. Time to get this account 4 wins in a row.

3 Likes

Yabba Dabba Doo! Wonder if the Flintstone will be mention. :smiley::t_rex::sauropod:

3 Likes

I might not make it this week.

3 Likes

Hi humans. Batsaur here.

2 Likes

I remembered it was Tuesday.

1 Like

Hello tiny mammal.

1 Like

Hey guys

2 Likes

Hi warm blooded creature.

2 Likes

Uh… hi?

2 Likes

Hey folks! I’m mobile this week so we’ll be doing trivia SPEED FORCE STYLE once again. Best of luck to all!

4 Likes

Q1. Which sentient psychic lizard does Atlee team up with Supergirl to defeat in her debut issue?

1 Like

Empathosaur

2 Likes

Correct!

2 Likes

Q2. What was the name of the giant aquatic dinosaur that attacks New York Harbor in Shawn McLaughlin’s Aquaman?

A Plesiosaurus?

She had a name!