Trivia Tuesday, 5/23 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: AAPI Heritage Month

This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re recognizing AAPI Heritage Month with trivia about DC’s Asian characters!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on May 23rd, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Row.Harper [8]
MatthewHecht [7]
Detective7 [6]
DreamingGirlWonder [4]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [2]
casasstrophe [2]
8 Likes

Going for 6th win in a row.

3 Likes

Good luck Neighbor, I’ll probably be watching the new Max Streaming Service, since I have no idea on this one, I wish you all the best! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey all! I’ve got an appointment right after trivia, so we’ll be starting the Speed Force Round a little early this week. One hour in, as opposed to the usual 90 minutes. Look alive!

7 Likes

I always look alive. Even when I am looking for a good enough death.

4 Likes

Hello there.

6 Likes

I’m here!

4 Likes

Hi Bobo. Hi son.

2 Likes

Hello everyone !

3 Likes

Hi DGW.

2 Likes

robin delayed my flight but not enough im here fresh off the plane