Trivia Tuesday, 5/2 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Mark Waid

This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re celebrating the release of SHAZAM! #1 with an overview on the entire DC career of one of the greatest to ever do it, Mark Waid!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on May 2nd, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [5] TIEBREAKER CHAMP!
DreamingGirlWonder [5]
idle453.87595 [4]
Detective7 [3]
casasstrophe [3]
Row.Harper [3]
5 Likes

Time to memorize every comic he ever wrote. How hard can it be?

3 Likes

This should be interesting, I know very little about him. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @MatthewHecht! Hope you have a great Birthday today and best of luck to you for today trivia! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball: :batman: :dc:

3 Likes

That is not what I imagined that he looked like. Huh. I thought he would be older since he has written so much so well.

4 Likes

I always pictured him looking thinner.

3 Likes

Hey folks, heads up that trivia may start a little bit late today. I’ll try not to keep you waiting too long!

6 Likes

I hope everything is alright!

2 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

Hi son.

2 Likes

That’s alright. I have nothing else planned for the rest of the afternoon. I hope everything is okay!

2 Likes

Hi dad!

2 Likes

Hope all is well also

4 Likes

What’s everyone reading right now? I just finished Batman: Legacy.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

3 Likes

Hi DGW.

3 Likes

resident kingdom come hater here

4 Likes

I have been trying to catch up on DC vs vampires

3 Likes

Hi Roy.

I mean it is a very dark and depressing storyline so I cannot blame you despite loving it.

3 Likes

I’m reading through some Fables stuff. Jack of fables currently.

3 Likes