Trivia Tuesday, 4/28 @2:00 PM PT - Batman: The Brave and the Bold!

Trivia Tuesday, 4/28 @2pm PT/5pm ET - Batman: The Brave and the Bold!

Let’s get OUTRAGEOUS – it’s Tuesday Trivia! This April 28th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions. Keep your eyes on the comments, where I’ll drop a new question every 5 minutes… the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Have the most points by the end of the game, and you’ll receive an exclusive Riddler title and profile badge!

Special for this week, we’ve got another special prize in store… one runner-up who receives at least one point will be randomly selected to pick next week’s topic!

This week’s theme, chosen by last week’s lucky drawing winner, @TaimurDar : the beloved late '00s animated team-up series, Batman: The Brave and the Bold! So if you’ve been putting off that binge watch, now’s the time – and you may find yourself prepared come the 28th for our grand trivia showdown!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Batboy84 [11]
khristian012 [3]
sklefkow [2]
AntLeon [1]
VicTheQuestionSage [1]
TomCat [1]
seitan [1]
TaimurDar [1]
NYJt3 [1]
7 Likes

It’ll be nice to not forget to participate this week

5 Likes

Hello everyone

5 Likes

woo made it in time

4 Likes

Love this show and so do my kids.

4 Likes

Was wondering when everyone would show up. lol

3 Likes

I’ve been here for the last twenty minutes.
4:58pm

4 Likes

OK! Let’sa gooo! You all know the rules: first person to answer correctly gets a point! One answer per person, no editing previous guesses! Some runner up will get the chance to choose next week’s topic!

QUESTION #1: Which Super Hero couple gets engaged in the episode “Gorillas in Our Midst!”?

3 Likes

Vixen and Bwana Beast

4 Likes

Vixen and B’wanna Beast

1 Like

Bwanna Beast and Vixen

1 Like

Banana. Ixen

3 Likes

Spell check!

3 Likes

I’ll be honest I have no Idea how to spell his name lol

You forgot the apostrophe, but I’ll allow it! Just don’t tell John Stewart. Or Bronze Tiger.

4 Likes

I meant my banana

2 Likes

Such a short lived engagement

4 Likes

:banana:

3 Likes

QUESTION #2: In “The Last Patrol!”, what fishing village with a population of 14 people does the Doom Patrol sacrifice themselves to protect?

1 Like

Codsville

1 Like