Trivia Tuesday, 4/19 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Champions of The Green

This week for Trivia Tuesday, we’re celebrating Earth Day with characters with connections to The Green – the force which binds all vegetative life together in the DC Universe!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday April 19th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 6
Row.Harper - 5
Detective7 - 4
HubCityAnswer - 3
kasumi - 3
TheRealDetectiveSwampThing - 1
the_rubber_bandit - 1
5 Likes

“I’ve been looking forward to this.”
-Count Dooku

4 Likes

My powers have doubled since last time we met.

3 Likes

Good night

5 Likes

I don’t know anything about the green.

2 Likes

:notes:It’s not easy, being green…:notes::frog:

I have a degree in Environmental Sciences but the curriculum did not involve The Green of DC Comics :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m here! I know very little about The Green so I guess it will be a learning day.

A Green Day, no doubt.

2 Likes

I’m just a little green in my knowledge about The Green, I guess.

2 Likes

Batman here.

1 Like

One question: will there be any questions about Red Tornado?

1 Like

No, red tomatoes instead.

2 Likes

I’m back everybody! woohoo

4 Likes

Robin says hi.

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

And goober says hey!