Trivia Tuesday, 4/12 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Young Justice

This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re celebrating the return of Young Justice: Phantoms on HBO Max with trivia on the entire series! Join us for a crash- and we do mean crash- course on one of the most comprehensively holistic incarnations of the DC Universe to date.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday April 12th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TaimurDar - 6
Detective7 - 5
casasstrophe - 4
Row.Harper - 3
HubCityAnswer - 2
kasumi - 2
DireMagikarp - 1
SpoilerAlert88 - 1
2 Likes

Not me, then again I did win guests of DC Fandome trivia. I calculate that if 13 questions are about Stargirl’s appearances in it then I have a real shot at victory.

Believe it or not this is the only Stargirl with Young Justice picture I have on my PC.

3 Likes

im still trying to figure out what the last episode of season 3 i watched to get back into it

3 Likes

Just pull up a list and throw a batarang. Whatever it lodges into is the episode.

3 Likes

Do the tie-in comics count?

2 Likes

It all counts!

3 Likes

24 questions on young justice : legacy

2 Likes

24 questions on the Young Justice audio play produced for FanDome 2020

6 Likes

I knew not watching that would come back to haunt me.

2 Likes

Just finished re-re-re-re-re-re-reading Animal Farm. If for some reason questions are asked about it I think I got this.

1 Like

im not gonna finish in time but season 3 episode 25 overwhelmed has me crying right now

2 Likes

I am laughing heartlessly right now.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, I had to look that one up. But I cried after watching that one too.

2 Likes

i was just gonna skip it but im glad i didnt

2 Likes

It was 100% my favorite episode of season 3.

3 Likes

I thought about reading through a wiki to remind myself of the million things that have happened in 3.5 seasons but I decided against it. Let’s see how much I remember today.

Hopefully this isn’t 24 questions about episode titles.

3 Likes

i know independance day and failsafe because one is the first episode and the other is my favourite, so im not much better on that

1 Like

I just looked up Failsafe. I totally forgot about that episode.

2 Likes

2 Likes

this you?

2 Likes