Trivia Tuesday, 4/11 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Titans Season 4, Part 1

Get ready for the final episodes of Titans this week with a catch-up on the fourth season thus far! We’ll be bringing in the conclusion of the series that launched the DC Universe line with one last trivia go-round. At least we’ve still got Harley Quinn.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on April 11th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe [18]
Detective7 [3]
Jurisdiction [1]
2 Likes

do you think ill understand i fi watch season 4 if my last episode was season 2 episode 6

2 Likes

One way to find out.

3 Likes

I might not be able to make it today. good luck guys!

4 Likes

Have fun today! I have to work. :frowning: See you next week!

4 Likes

I thought it wasnt gonna be confusing enough, i decided to watch them in reverse order so lets see how i do

1 Like

@DreamingGirlWonder and @Row.Harper we will miss you both

2 Likes

@Row.Harper and @DreamingGirlWonder sorry y’all can’t make it. Hopefully y’all can come next week.

2 Likes

I’m here!

1 Like

We’ll miss you! But for now, it’s trivia as usual!

2 Likes

Q1. What song does Kory choose on the jukebox at the bowling alley?

dancing with myself

1 Like

Correct!

2 Likes

so far the notes ive taken are 1 for 1

2 Likes

Q2. What video game is Aria playing when the Church of Blood attacks her home?

dc super hero girls teen power

Another point to the Pro Gamer!

2 Likes

My best guess was Tetris.

2 Likes

i feel like the average age of a tetris player is 40

2 Likes

I wonder where dad is? @MatthewHecht.

1 Like