This March 8th is a Trivia Tuesday, and it’s also International Women’s Day! To celebrate, we’ll be focusing on the women behind DC’s greatest stories and characters – from early Wonder Woman editor and tennice phenom Alice Marble, to Catwoman actress Zoë Kravitz. Don’t miss this celebration of the wonderful women of DC history!
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday March 8th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
- One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
- The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
- At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
SCOREBOARD Detective7 - 10 casasstrophe - 5 Row.Harper - 3 BrodieIsGod - 3 MatthewHecht - 1 kasumi - 1