Trivia Tuesday, 3/31 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: The Cheetah Beasts!

It’s a jungle out there, so welcome back to Tuesday Trivia! This March 31st, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions, where the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge!

This week’s theme, the final week in month long series of Meta Madhouse themed trivia nights: THE CHEETAH BEASTS! This week’s trivia will be focused on all the villains in Cheetah’s bracket for this year’s Meta Madhouse tournament. That list includes:

• The Penguin
  • Man-Bat
  • King Shark
  • Killer Croc
  • Bronze Tiger
  • Firefly
  • Flamingo
  • Professor Pyg
  • Owlman
  • Orca
  • Catwoman
  • Dex-Starr
  • Magpie
  • Gorilla Grodd
  • Black Manta
  • Zebra-Man

So study up this week on some of the most animalistic Super-Villains in the DC Universe!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Batboy84 - 7
TaimurDar - 4
ChikFilADeathFries - 4
MisfitCMJ - 3
BlakeMPetit - 2
crystalinastar - 1
Ry-El - 1
RufusPentecost - 1
TheBatmanofNML - 1
7 Likes

Just woke up from my nap hopefully my brain woke up too :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m guaranteed to know the answer to at least 2 questions from the DC Universe Instagram!

3 Likes

Made it!

3 Likes

I missed last time because my sister was visiting from grad school, but now I’m back!

4 Likes

Looking forward to say ‘Penguin’ on every question! Hopefully I’ll have at least 1 right.:penguin::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello all you happy people.

3 Likes

How dare you call me happ-- wait.

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion I have an idea for trivia game in the future, we should do one for 1966 Batman TV series and it’s movies and comics.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There WILL be one question about The Penguin, @Reaganfan78, but the answer will not be “Penguin.”

5 Likes

“Umbrella”?

2 Likes

:penguin:

2 Likes

No more hints!

5 Likes

OK, newbies and regulars: here we go with this week’s trivia bacchanal! Remember, the first correct answer gets the point! There will be 24 questions, asked every 5 minutes over the next two hours! Only one guess is allowed per person per question, and don’t go back to edit your original guesses! HERE WE GO!

QUESTION #1: In his first appearance, what was hidden inside The Penguin’s umbrella?

a gun

1 Like

gold

Diamonds

Smoke bomb

A blade.

tear gas