**Trivia Tuesday, 3/3 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Robin Trivia!

JOIN @HubCityQuestion TODAY AT 2PM PST/5PM EST FOR ROBIN TRIVIA!

WE ARE ROBIN! Welcome back to Tuesday Trivia! This March 3rd, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions, where the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge! And that’s not all – every runner-up who gets on the scoreboard is eligible for a random drawing to select next a future trivia topic!

This week’s theme, in honor of the character’s 80th anniversary: ROBIN! From Dick Grayson to Matt McGinnis, we’ll be covering every iteration of the greatest of all DC sidekicks for 24 challenging rounds of questions.

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who amongst you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MisfitCMJ — 5
Chel — 4
TheBatmanofNML — 3
Ry-El — 2
j.laury.81954 — 2
Khristian012 — 2
TaimurDar — 1
Forager is Forager — 1
NYJt3 — 1
GreySonofGotham — 1
6044 — 1
seitan — 1
9 Likes

Question, who’s the first actor to play Robin? :thinking:
I know I said I wasn’t going to play, but I can watch. :grinning:Can’t wait for this!
As for the answer to the question, wait til Tuesday cause I seriously forgot his name!

3 Likes

Exciting topic! :baby_chick: Can’t wait for this one as well!!

3 Likes

Looks like there is going to be another Robin war…

4 Likes

:red_square: :hatched_chick:
Tweet tweet it’s Trivia day!

4 Likes

Today’s the day, can’t wait!:grinning:

3 Likes

I’ll try my best, but outside the main Robins I don’t really know much

2 Likes

Weather is just too darn nice outside, y’all have fun! gonna miss today

3 Likes

I know the answer to Who’s the first actor to play Robin? So I’m going to let you guys including @HubCityQuestion to guess. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

:notes:Did you ever seen a Robin weep, when leaves begin to die, that means he’s lost, the will to live, I’m so lonesome I could cry…,:notes:

1 Like

I guess where all about to find out who knows Dick. Dick Grayson. And Jason, and Tim…etc

3 Likes

hahaaa dick jokes. dick grayson

2 Likes

Ahmmmm!

2 Likes

And the most important Robin, Damian :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s obviously my Dick!.. Grayson!

1 Like

Dont forget about Matt McGinnis!

1 Like

Is that Terry’s little brother?