Trivia Tuesday, 3/26 @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST: Frank Miller

This isn’t Trivia Tuesday. It’s an operating table. And I’m the surgeon.

I think I’ve done that intro before, but if Frank Miller is allowed to repeat himself, then so am I.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 3:00 PM PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [18]
MiscellaneousSoup [2]
casasstrophe [1]
4 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Brief break from my business/medical (nothing bad)/stress DCUI hiatus.

Edit: …oops, I’m early

4 Likes

Batman here with my three Frank Miller books I own on physical here (Myself Year One, The Dark Myself Returns, and Ronin).

Trivia Tuesday was pushed back an hour.

I was really busy this week, so my only preparation was rereading Myself Year One.

I’m here. My goal is to get a single point.

1 Like

Hi son.

1 Like

It’s Trivia Time again!

Q1. One of his earliest projects with DC, which Batman holiday story did Frank Miller draw with writer Denny O’Neil?

1 Like

Wanted Santa Claus Dead or Alive

1 Like

Correct! From 1980’s DC Super-Star Holiday Special!

2 Likes

1 Like

The Power Rangers were saved, as Rito and Goldar could not hold onto a rock.

Q2. Which Elseworlds story includes a Frank Miller-drawn parody of The Dark Knight Returns?

I feel like I’ve seen this but I can’t place it.

Injustice?

Nope.

1 Like

This Little Piggy 1

It was a wild guess. I forgot every Elseworlds story I have ever read.

1 Like

Not an Elseworlds book. Or a DC book for that matter.

1 Like

Elseworllds trivia coming up.

1 Like