Trivia Tuesday, 3/23 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: The Arrowverse!

My name is Alex Jaffe. After 3 years in trivia, I have come to this Tuesday with only one goal: to challenge you with questions about the DC superhero shows which have aired in a shared continuity on the CW network beginning with Arrow. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else. I am… HubCityQuestion.

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, March 23rd, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
  • We’ve got a special treat in store for you all this week… we’re bringing back the random topic drawing! Any runner-up who scores at least one point will be entered into a random drawing to choose our trivia topic for April 6th!

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [4]
Flash.720 [4] TIEBREAKER CHAMP
Row.Harper [4]
Numbuh1Nerd [3]
casasstrophe [3]
Starman814 [2]
BlakeMPetit [2]
Green_Loontern [1]
6 Likes

The Dark Knight Returns… To have no real shot at victory. Robin, you know what to do.

Robin: Right Boss!

2 Likes

glad to have you back, dad

now prepare to be defeated so hard your spirit will be more broken than jasons crowbared bones

1 Like

Good to have you back! I think I mongoose stole your computer the other day.

1 Like

@casasstrophe So Superboy Prime will punch the space time continuum healing all my injuries from old age? This will be a good Tuesday.

@TheRealDetectiveChimp No, I was busy on Apokolips and let him borrow it. Anything to shut him up.

3 Likes

How do we know the REAL you came back from Apokolips, and that you’re not some Apokoliptic double and/or brainwashed by Darkseid?

2 Likes

You never know, it could still be the mongoose

1 Like

Ask Aquaman. He is the expert at spotting fakes. You should know that from first hand experience.

2 Likes

Is it Tueday again?

2 Likes

Songs that didn’t make the halftime playlist…

too slow

Too on the nose

The next three took up too much time

I must have posted this one 20 times by now.

Same.

5 Likes

Can never go wrong with Iris!

2 Likes

seconded, there is no such thing as too much iris

2 Likes

Excited for this week! It’s a subject I’m well arrowversed in! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m good if i can just get on the board. And sometimes I get the feeling my clever banter is lacking.

1 Like

We’ve got a special treat in store for you all this week… we’re bringing back the random topic drawing! Any runner-up who scores at least one point will be entered into a random drawing to choose our trivia topic for April 6th!

3 Likes

one day ill get the chance again to pick anything but countdown…this is my villain origin story

2 Likes

I won’t be able to attend on the 6th.

You’ll be missed!

2 Likes

Look, if you win this time, and you really really want to pick Countdown, I’ll let you pick Countdown.

3 Likes

so no trivia next week…

1 Like