Trivia Tuesday, 3/17 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: The Darkseid Invaders!

Hal Jordan

Kyle Rayner

I don’t think so

Sinewtro

1 Like

flash

Sinestro

It’s not; Krypton is its own canon. (Though at one point in development it was considered for inclusion in the DCEU film universe, but that no longer seems to be the case.)

Flash is the host in the Green Lantern Brightest Day tie in I think.

There was a season 2.

Correct! Parallax takes Kyle as its new host as Sinestro mobilizes his troops. Debbie takes the lead!

3 Likes

I am certainly not denying that the tray came from Earth. However on Earth Barda and Scott live in the US and would be more likely to pick up the American custom. So there is likely some outside information on why the Crudités is based on the French style rather than the American style. Barda desires assimilation into American suburban culture, which means the normalized behavior would be American Crudités. However, since it is not, I think the argument can be made that there is some outside force at work in the style used. It would seem logical that Barda would assimilate the human behavior of creating food, even in simple form like Crudités, that is favored by the person to whom you are serving it to.

While certainly not incontrovertible, the image does support the “Darkseid likes/prefers French cuisine” when it gets broken down into the psychological intents playing out.

1 Like

oh thats a shame

I think it’s more of a trendy California thing than a French thing, in this case. The Frees do live in LA.

1 Like

Maybe he just likes veggies.

At least my fingers didn’t slip this time spelling Rayner.

2 Likes

I remember Hal being possessed in the story, but I guess he wasn’t the main guy.

I think he was pulled in after Kyle was already possessed and then helped Kyle to fight his way out, if I’m remembering correctly

1 Like

Question 3.5

What is you name?

What is your quest?

How fast can a swallow travel in mph?

QUESTION #4: Which episode of Green Lantern: The Animated Series featured the on screen debut of the Anti-Monitor?

1 Like

African or European?

2 Likes