Trivia Tuesday, 3/1 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Villains of The Batman

Prepare yourself for vengeance this week with a dossier worth of trivia about the villains of The Batman, debuting in theaters this week: Catwoman, The Penguin, and The Riddler!

(@Reaganfan78 won’t want to miss this one!)

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday March 1st, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

HubCityAnswer - 5 [TIEBREAKER CHAMP!]
TheRealDetectiveOwlman - 5
Row.Harper - 4
casasstrophe - 3
Detective7 - 3
patterson65.37405 - 1
kasumi - 1
AAdocare2020.8856 - 1
8 Likes

Cool, Thankyou. I’ll definitely try to be there!:smiley:

3 Likes

Robin, we must catch these 3, and torture them until they tell me all their secrets.

3 Likes

im so excited to see this movie i would have been ready to go see it by myself despite the anxiety

thankfully my friends are excited to see “sparkly batman”

5 Likes

2 Likes

I convinced my sister to buy tickets with me. She isn’t very excited about a 3 hour movie. But I am. :laughing:

3 Likes

Happy cake day son.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

In my quest to see 100 DC movies I am now at 92.

3 Likes

The writer of Hawkman gives us another gifft.

2 Likes

Good night.

3 Likes

my friends decided to be busy this weekend but fear not i have purchased a ticket to see it friday afternoon, their loss

3 Likes

Yay! Congrats on the ticket! Sorry for your friends being busy.

2 Likes

ill just have to go see it twice ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

I’ve read some pretty awesome things about it. The atmosphere seems reminiscent of the early 70s Batman comics by Neal Adams and Denny O’Neil.

2 Likes

Aww, what a shame. :woman_shrugging: :laughing:

3 Likes

now, on the topic of trivia, i know nothing of the flightless bird and my knowledge of riddler is exclusively from video games…im quite familiar with stepmom though

3 Likes

Had the Joker been in the new movie, it would be the first time in over 50 years that all 4 villians appeared in the same movie! :grinning:

2 Likes

replace washington with the joker

3 Likes

LOL! Joker must’ve really wanted to be on a $1 bill very badly!:laughing:

1 Like