Trivia Tuesday, 2/23 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Superman & Lois Lane!

Trivia Tuesday is here again, and the last week in our month of romance is dedicated to the first couple in superheroism, Superman & Lois Lane! We’ll be celebrating the premiere of Superman & Lois on the CW with over 90 minutes of trivia all about this historic romance between the Man of Steel and his Lady of Letters. How well do you know Superman and Wife? Find out this week, and you could receive an exclusive badge for your trouble!

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, February 23rd, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe [5] -- TIEBREAKER CHAMP!
Row.Harper [5]
BlakeMPetit [3]
mike.blacklist [2]
Starman814 [2]
MatthewHecht [2]
Detective7 [2]
vincenty [1]
TheRealHawkman [1]
MisfitCMJ [1]
8 Likes

Who better to win this than Clark’s best friend.

Pre-game show!

A little musical encouragement for those of you who think you can never win or even get a single point…

You can do this!! The brass Riddler badge is right here waiting for you!

2 Likes

OK, time to make a confession… I don’t really care for Mel C as a solo artist. What impressed me was that she was the best physical performer. None of the Spice Girls are particularly strong singers.

You’re right. but they can all wear cheesy over the top outfits like nothing else!

1 Like

Well, I’ll tell you what I want, what I really, REALLY want… to start the trivia proceedings in 10 minutes!

3 Likes

Thanks for stealing my next Spice Girls related wisecrack (and I do think Melanie Brown is a babe).

I’m gonna try this one.

2 Likes

Welcome, Snart! Good luck!

1 Like

Here’s hoping for a Master Jailer question!

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

I remembered it is Tuesday! Hello everyone!

2 Likes

Then again he’s more related to Supes and Lana so maybe not.

1 Like

Hi son.

1 Like

tt Father.

2 Likes

Hey, guys? What’s the topic this wee–AW YEAH SUPERMAN AND LOIS!

2 Likes

This is my jam. Of course, that means what’s gonna happen is that I’m gonna overthink every answer and not get in fast enough.

2 Likes

Sorry, Master Jailer trivia is next week.

(Not really. I’ll announce next week’s trivia at the end.)

2 Likes

Im here

3 Likes

Hawkman! Too early?