Trivia Tuesday, 2/1 @ 2PM PST/5PM EST: Jon Kent

The Superman of Tomorrow is here today! Celebrating the debut of SUPERMAN: SON OF KAL-EL on DC Universe Infinite, this week’s trivia is all about everyone’s* favorite Super Son, Jon Kent!

*unless you’re Row.Harper.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday February 1st, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Row.Harper - 11
HubCityAnswer - 3
casasstrophe - 2
Detective7 - 2
TheRealDetectiveJasonTodd - 2
5 Likes

(WebToon’s BATMAN: WAYNE FAMILY ADVENTURES trivia, as announced last week, will occur at a later date.)

6 Likes

or casasstrophe

3 Likes

anyways guess i have a day to learn about a character ive never read anything about

5 Likes

He is not even in my top 3 Superboys.

3 Likes

Good night. I will try to make wake up on time to get clobbered to prepare myself to get clobbered on Wayne Family Adventures (unless based on my luck we have lots of Watchmen questions).

3 Likes

OOC: I love Jon! This is great news!

I mean… TT… whatever… He’s okay.

4 Likes

Batman and Robin reporting in.

3 Likes

I’m here!

1 Like

Hi son.

2 Likes

Hello father!

2 Likes

Made it!

2 Likes

Hey bro!

2 Likes

Hi other son.

1 Like

Hi Dami! Hi dad!

2 Likes

I counted that assuming 23 questions are about Hawkman I might win.

3 Likes

hey bros hey dad, how was last week? tooooootally wasnt here

2 Likes

Hi other other son.

2 Likes

Hi Tim!

1 Like