Trivia Tuesday, 12/5 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: The Batman Strikes!

By player demand, Trivia Tuesday this week spotlights The Batman Strikes!, the 2004 comic tie-in to the dramatic reinterpretation of the Dark Knight in animation of the 2000s, The Batman. Only the issues available on DC Universe Infinite will be required reading, so no need to search too far!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [18]
DreamingGirlWonder [4]
Analyst9998 [1]
6 Likes

This is such a nice surprise to see! It’s a shame that issues #22-#50 are missing, my hope is that the DC team will add them here soon or someday. :grinning:

4 Likes

I did not do the assigned reading. But I will be here.

Fair warning that I will be guessing randomly the whole time. Sorry in advance.

4 Likes

I’m here!

4 Likes

Make way make way for Oswald Cobblepott! :penguin_smirkhqtas:

3 Likes

I think I might join in

5 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

4 Likes

Hi :wave:!

4 Likes

Great to have you @Analyst9998! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i might lurk a bit, haven’t done the reading and have a bit of a headache

5 Likes

Here we go!

6 Likes

I hope you feel better quickly!

3 Likes

thanks, getting healing purrs from bruce the cat

2 Likes

Q1. What weapon did The Penguin master on a trip to South America?

1 Like

Bolo

1 Like

Kung fu

The umbrella?

Healing purrs cure everything.

2 Likes