Trivia Tuesday, 12/29 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: The Best of DC 2020!

It’s time for a Countdown… to the end of the year! This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’ll be covering the best that DC’s offered us in this year of 2020, from comics, to TV, to film. How down were you with DC over the past 12 months? Check in to trivia and find out – and perhaps be rewarded with our exclusive Riddler Badge!

As usual, the rules:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • If asked to identify an episode of a TV show, the correct answer will always be the episode title; not the episode number.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TaimurDar [5]
BlakeMPetit [5]
casasstrophe [5]
Detective7 [3]
Row.Harper [2]
Starman814 [2]
4 Likes

When I realized the current Hawkman series stops at December 2019 here.

If most of the questions are about Stargirl

My perfromance if less than twelve are about Stargirl

2 Likes

Question, is it about what was released in 2020 or what was added to DC Universe this year?

1 Like

It’s about what was released!

3 Likes

If you are familiar with it then it will not be on trivia tuesday. If you never heard of it then it will be on trivia Tuesday. Thus sayth the book of Hezekiah.

2 Likes

oh so its gonna be hawkman trivia!

2 Likes

There were around 11 Hawkman issue published this year.

HAWKMAN!

3 Likes

Hey, everyone! Ready to play out this wretched year?

2 Likes

I remembered it’s Tuesday! Hi everyone!

2 Likes

Hello

1 Like

Welcome back Blake. I was looking forward to beating you this week.

2 Likes

5 minutes!

1 Like

not if i get there first

Hi son.

2 Likes

Boosters!

Will there be any Wonder Woman 1984 spoilers?

1 Like

You mean you did not memorize every frame by now?

1 Like

I hope not. I haven’t been able to see it yet.

1 Like

I haven’t seen it