Trivia Tuesday, 12/27 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: DC in 2022!

Should all acquaintance be recalled, and brought to top of mind – this week, we’re closing the book on 2022 with trivia about all the stories DC put out in 2022! So take a look back on your past 12 months of adventures in the DC Universe to find out if you truly hold in your mind everything this incredible year of action and adventure had to offer.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on December 27th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [10]
Detective7 [4]
casasstrophe [3]
AADocare2020 [3]
DreamingGirlWonder [2]
Row.Harper [1]
8 Likes

I am in luck, as I love 2022. :stargirl: :partying_face:

5 Likes

So, my schedule changed this week and I work tomorrow. :frowning: I’ll try and time my break right so I can drop in for a couple questions, but I will miss most, probably all, of trivia for the second week in a row. Sorry everyone!

Just in case I don’t make it at all tomorrow… see you all next year! :laughing:

5 Likes

Hate it when that happens.

4 Likes

I thought i was ready because ive seen all the movies released this year and then i was reminded that tim came out LAST year so my perception of time might screw with me (thanks robin)

5 Likes

I suggest double checking the whole calendar, especially February 32nd.

1 Like

You’re welcome Spud.

1 Like

Hey guys! I won’t be able to make it to trivia today :frowning: Hope you all have fun!

5 Likes

Hi Batman here.

3 Likes

:00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman: :00_hawkman:

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll do a better job today than last week lol

2 Likes

You will not.

1 Like

I’m here for the first half at least (depending on if i can get trivia to work on my phone i might stay longer)

2 Likes

That’s encouraging. Thank you!

2 Likes

So much easier doing it on a laptop though (in my opinion)

2 Likes

My batlaptop is great for trivia.

1 Like

Batman Bat-Googling all the answers lol

1 Like

well of course, but ive got places to be (my sister is making me feel bad about being late to a holiday party cause i didnt want to miss trivia)

2 Likes

Oh. Did you make it tho?

2 Likes